Crafted from 100% of the highest-grade, pure crystals.
Gua sha is a technique that used in traditional Chinese medicine and translates directly to “scraping”.
- Gua sha promotes movement of blood through capillary beds and stimulation of neurologic pathway and reflexes that affect muscle tone and mobility. Mechanical stimulation in conjunction with increasing the local blood flow and neurologic stimulation promotes optimal healing and function.
- It also leads to production of collagen and elastin.
- If you make correct movements in the right direction, it is a great lymphatic drainage. Thanks to the good blood flow, your skin cells will receive more useful substances and oxygen.
- Some researchs showed that Gua Sha treatment can improve and regulate the adaptive immune functions of the skin and boost the response against intradermal antigens.
As a conclusion, your skin will look lifted, fresh, tighten and wrinkles are smoothed out.
How to use:
- You need to do Gua Sha on the clean skin.
- You never do Gua Sha on the dry skin. I suggest using Cleansing Milk rather than But if you still prefer to use oil, please, cleane your face after that.
- Start from 3 stokes on each section of the face. Make your skin to get to use to it. And after some time, bit by bit increase it up to 10 strokes.
- I suggest using this tool about 3 times per week for 10 min.
- There is an option to use Gua Sha on top of your cream. But the massage shouldn’t be too long, 1-2 min.
- The stone moves lightly, easily, so do not stretch your skin. Folds should not form.
- Gua Sha should not be practised in areas of the face that have received any injections such as Botox, fillers, or anything else within the last three months. It is also not appropriate over an open wound, active break out, inflamed or irritated skin.